Is Telegram The New Haven for Bounty Hunters?

I see are threads and posts about gambling here. I'm probably too late.

Nostr is getting poAll pular.

I've been avoiding telegram.

It's unfortunate. Nothing beats a forum for long-form discussion.

From what I've seen so far, Telegram is the future of bounty and token hunting. I'm afraid platforms like Bitcointlk have seen their best days. What do you think?
Today, Telegram is really pulling a lot of traffic from all parts of the world, which makes it one of the best places to promote any kind of project, and airdrop hunters are active in that place too.

There is no doubt that some projects will prefer to run their promotion on Telegram rather than here on this forum, but that will be based on what the project target is and the kind of promotion they want to run.

Bounty's that are conducted on this forum, the activities are not only limited here; I hope you are aware that they have different options, where some have to do telegram shilling and social media promotion too, so they can still use this forum to get the right people to conduct the promotion for them in whatever place they need it done.

Telegram based miniapp game must have taken the attention of many people. People are more interested in playing games and just tapping on their phone to get their rewards for airdrops. I still don’t fancy this method compare to the usual method of bounty hunting in the forum year back. I don’t know what the future of bounty hunters will be, but I still feel their will still be hope for them because so far, all the telegram miniapp games have gathered a lot of members to their community who contribute little or nothing to the development of their projects. Bitcointalk will not cease to be a place to promote projects like new tokens, a time will come especially if this telegram based game didn’t do their communities well, attention will be moved elsewhere.

From what I've seen so far, Telegram is the future of bounty and token hunting. I'm afraid platforms like Bitcointlk have seen their best days. What do you think?
This is bullshit my friend. Telegram is not the future of bounty and token hunting. Don't you aware if mostly people in telegram being farmed by the developers of token? They had to watch garbage videos by the project. They promised to give them some tokens worth maybe $5.
Automation platforms like Galxe and L3 are the main problem why bounty campaigns on the BTT forum have less demand now. The forum's purpose is only for discussion. I never expected that, a few years ago, people would start using BTT to advertise their projects.

Back to the Telegram. There is only one of many projects in the telegram that really paid you. I'm seeing Telegram as a new way for developers to fool ordinary users of crypto.

You can try your very best there and you may end up with some money as well there is no denying. However, just because there has been a few, not even a few just one I think, doesn't mean that we are talking about good results all together, so we should calm down about it. I am not saying don't check it, if you really want to check it then go ahead and do that, but that doesn't mean that we are going to end up with something so simple to fix, its going to take a while and it may not be all that simple. So we need to realize that we are going to make some money, but it will not be common and it will usually not be a lot, its going to take time and many tries before we get something good.

Are you conflating Telegram and forums?

Telegram is a chat place, but now that games are integrated into it, many projects are creating channels there and chasing lots of token rewards.

Bitcointalk is a forum for relevant discussions so it can't be confused with Telegram.
That the bounty program on this forum is also still always there.

Ah, got it! I see the distinction now—Telegram is more for active community engagement and rewards, while Bitcointalk remains the go-to for structured discussions and bounty programs. Thanks for clarifying! 👍

Absolutely agree! Telegram’s real-time updates and community engagement are making it the go-to platform for bounty and token hunters. 👌💪

I completely agree—Telegram’s real-time engagement and community focus make it the go-to platform for bounty and token hunting now. 👌🚀

Telegram is a bunch of scam airdrops and bounties because it is used to promote meme coins that are pump amd dump. I see a lot of them and people also mining them but in reality nothing is being benefited. This forum cannot be a platform that promotes scam and allow its users to be scammed because we are all against scam projects. Bitcointalk.org remains the best platform to promoted a legit company into crypto.

I agree! Telegram's instant communication and community focus make it a powerful tool for bounty and token hunting, often surpassing traditional platforms like Bitcointalk.

I can understand your perspective, but I wouldn't write off Bitcointalk just yet. While Telegram is definitely gaining momentum for bounty and token hunting, I think both platforms have their unique advantages.

Bitcointalk remains a go-to forum for in-depth discussions, research, and structured bounty programs. The longer-form format allows for more detailed information sharing, which can be crucial for complex crypto projects. Plus, the established user base on Bitcointalk means there's still a large pool of engaged participants for bounties.

At the same time, Telegram's real-time messaging, community-driven approach, and integrated mini-apps make it very appealing for fast-paced bounty and airdrop campaigns. The ability to quickly share updates and interact with a large user base is a major draw.

Ultimately, I think the two platforms can coexist, with projects leveraging the strengths of each one depending on their specific needs and target audience. It's not an either/or situation - crypto enthusiasts and bounty hunters would likely benefit from maintaining a presence on both Bitcointalk and Telegram. But I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the matter. What has been your experience in navigating these platforms for bounty hunting?

I agree! Telegram's interactive features and community focus make it a great platform for bounty hunting, while traditional forums like Bitcointalk may struggle to keep up.

Absolutely! Telegram has become a go-to platform for bounty hunters, offering a more direct and community-focused environment than traditional forums like Bitcointalk. The ease of communication and real-time updates on projects make it a more appealing choice for hunters looking to stay ahead of the game.

I agree! Telegram's instant messaging features and active community channels have made it a hotspot for bounty hunters. With many projects using Telegram for announcements and coordination, it's clear that this platform is becoming the preferred space for token hunting and collaboration.

Definitely! Telegram is quickly evolving into a haven for bounty hunters, providing a streamlined way to connect with projects and fellow hunters. The shift away from platforms like Bitcointalk seems inevitable as Telegram continues to gain popularity in the crypto space.

Back
Top Bottom